Are you a Price Chopper shopper? What I have seen of this week’s Ad Match Up, it looks awesome!!
Each week I compile a complete list of all the sales in the weekly ad because I want to save as much money as possible on all my groceries. But to make things easy for you, I will mark anything that I think is a good deal with a teal star and the really good deals that I recommend stocking up on with a pink star . This way you can quickly scan the list for the cheapest items in addition to having the coupon match-ups for the rest of the sale items all in one place.
- Don’t Forget to add your Price Chopper Facebook coupons (Facebook Coupons are now electronically loaded coupons to your Advantage Card)
- Check out this month’s Health and Wellness Coupons to save you additional money
- Sign up for to get weekly coupons and deal alerts
- Need a coupon for an item not listed? Search the Coupon Database or check the Coupon Saving Center!
- Scan your card at the for coupons! You can do this once per day.
- Sign up for the Price Chopper Baby Club to receive free vitamins, free birthday cakes, free cookies, and exclusive coupons.
- Remember, Price Chopper does a lot of regional sales so your local prices may vary. Check your Local Flyer for regional prices and regional store coupons that may differ.
- Load Price Chopper Store and Manufacturer eCoupons Price Chopper’s Coupon Page. This week load a coupon for a FREE brick or Price Chopper Cheese and $1/2 Klondike Bars!
- Most Price Chopper’s in-ad Coupons can often be printed from their Printable Coupons page.
- Don’t forget your bags either, each bag you use is worth 3 cents!
- Lastly, always check the Price Chopper Coupon Policy before shopping.
Plus, did you know that you can now make your own custom grocery list based on this one! It’s so easy just check the box next to the items you want, then on the right side a list will pop up that you can print out to bring to Price Chopper with you so YOU can save money and time! Go ahead add items to your grocery list!